* Object: "North America Nebula and Pelican nebula"
* Exposure: total of 27 minutes at 1250ISO
* Guiding: Astrotrac TT320X-AG
* Camera: Canon 5D Mark II - modded for astrophotography, Canon EF 200mm f/4 L
* Location: Valea Frumoasei, Romania - AstROmania camp 2011
* Date: 01/08/2011
* Info: The remarkable shape of the emission nebula resembles that of the continent of North America, complete with a prominent Gulf
of Mexico. Nearby we have Pelican Nebula (IC 5070) and the bright star which is Deneb - Cepheus constellation